Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Holiday Read

Thanks to everyone who came to our meeting last night! It was very fun to chat about The Thirteenth Tale and also about other favorite books. I want to get all of your recommendations down, so PLEASE leave a comment naming some good books you've read so that we'll all have some ideas in addition to our monthly read. This month it is Chelsea's pick, The Autobiography of Santa Claus, by Jeff Guinn.
We will tentatively set a date for the next meeting on the 3rd Tuesday again, November 17. I know the holidays are coming up, so if that date's not good for you, let me know and if a few of us can't make it we can reschedule.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to propose The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho for January. Are we meeting in Dec.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a good read. I'm excited for this months club. :) Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted to read The Alchemist too, let's do it. We'll talk about a December meeting next time we get together (in Nov).

    ReplyDelete